Tuesday 12 June 2012

Travel

All of them love to travel.....so i tooo love to travel. I have traveled a few places...but my 1st place to travel out of India is Eindhoven, the Netherlands. This place is a very nice place and my 2nd stage of life started here....that is my marriage life :)))))

In eindhoven i got a good friends and also i had a very good time. Kaushik also finished his Phd here and even with his busy work he took me too few places which always cherish my memories.

The 1st place he took was to Rome......and then to Barcelona, this was with my close friend and we had a v nice time.....we spent 3 days there ad we were walking walking and walking.....just enjoyed the place. we were not eager to see the places but we just relaxed from the routine works....
Next we went to Innsbruck, Austria with Sankaran. The place we stayed was a country side....wow what a beautiful place....always i wish to go there....

Then in June 2011, kaushik got a job in Norway and we came here....the most beautiful place...
We are having a good time here with friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment