Monday 21 May 2012

Thadhiyur.....


Thadhiyur, The heaven, my place where soo many memorable experiences has and will happen.
 My home is one of the best place in the world.......This house is full of joy, emotions, sorrows etc....but what ever happens the end product is happiness. We have faced many difficulties but with Gods grace everything happens good to us.

This time when i went to India.....i was very happy to see many birds. This credit goes to kaushik because his interest towards birds made me to look, enjoy the nature that was not seen and realized by me for a long time and he toook soo many pictures of birds and made me realize that every minute we close our eyes you can see colorful birds singing, dancing, picking up foods, feeding the young ones etc..... what a beauty the nature has.......

When kaushik spoke to my uncle he has told that when my uncle was in his age they use to see so many birds but now they have drastically  reduced in numbers. What he told was a shocking news but we should take some steps to preserve them....

In our village we have a farm...ohhh that is another a wounder place. It is full of trees, birds, ad the whole area is a farm land. This place is a heaven for all the people.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment